Hello fellow Clash Royale fans! It’s Darth Martin and today I’m going to show you guys two of my favorite Hog Rider+Mini P.E.K.K.A. decks! These decks helped me push to 2400 Trophies from 2100 Trophies even though I’m only XP Level 8 with Level 7 commons, Level 5 rares, and Level 2 epics. Enjoy!
This deck is composed of cards from Arena 5 and below, but some cards can be substituted in order to fit lower arenas. Also, this deck excels against other Hog Rider decks, as it has several counters for the Hog Rider. It works best in arenas 4-6
- Hog Rider-The main offensive troop of this deck. Fast and decent damage, this card cannot be replaced.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.– Insane damage. Mainly used on defense against tanky troops, but if you can get it to the tower, it works wonders. Can be replaced by another high damage card such as Musketeer
- Minion Horde– More insane damage. Just like the Mini P.E.K.K.A., this card is mainly for defense, but they can make a Tower disappear if they make it that far. Can be replaced by Barbarians, but you will need to substitute another card for an air targeting troop as this is the only troop in this deck that targets air.
- Fire Spirits-Three little fireballs that jump onto the nearest target and explode. Deals incredible area splash damage to whatever it hits. Excels against hordes of troops. Can be replaced by another small troop like Spear Goblins. (Pro tip: Fire Spirits are an excellent counter for the Goblin Barrel)
- Goblins- These nasty little buggers lay in the pain. Place them behind the Hog Rider or Mini P.E.K.K.A. as a support troop, or use them as a distraction for offensive units like the Prince and the P.E.K.K.A. Can be replaced by another small troop like Spear Goblins, Minions, and Skeletons.
- Cannon- Use as a distraction for units that target buildings. Also your best defense against hut spammers. Can be replaced by any other defensive building.
- Zap- Area splash spell used to take out weak troops, stun stuff, and finish off Towers. Can be replaced by Arrows.
- Fireball- Area splash spell used to take out troops like Barbarians, Minion Horde, Wizard, Three Musketeers, etc., and to finish off Towers. Try to hit as many things as possible of ultimate destruction. You can use Fireball+Zap to instantly obliterate a group of troops like Barbs+Wizard. Can be replaced by Poison, Rocket, Lightning, or Valkyrie. (Pro tip: If your opponent always places Barbarians or Minion Horde in front of their Tower to counter your Hog Rider, you can drop a preemptive Fireball to that spot to incinerate them before they have a chance to stop your Hog Rider.)
The main attack strategy is to drop either the Hog Rider or Mini P.E.K.K.A. along with either the Fire Spirits of Goblins, or sometimes the Hog Rider and Mini P.E.K.K.A. together, at the bridge and counter their defensive cards with either Fireball or Zap. Also, you can drop the Minion Horde on top of either the Hog Rider or Mini P.E.K.K.A. The Minion Horde will block the Hog Rider/Mini P.E.K.K.A. from view and sneak it to the Tower.
Hog Rider-Cannon, Mini P.E.K.K.A., or Minion Horde, along with Zap or Fireball if there are support troops.
Royal Giant-Drop the Cannon once it crosses the bridge, followed by the Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Minion Horde.
Balloon-Cannon+Minion Horde (This deck really suffers against Balloon decks as they almost always have arrows for the minion horde😥) Try to mix up the Minion Horde placement so they can’t fire preemptive arrows. If they combine the Balloon with a Baby Dragon, distract the Baby Dragon first, then drop the Minion Horde.
P.E.K.K.A. Double Prince-Distract them with Goblins and Fire Spirits, Zap to stop the Princes’ charge, and use the Mini P.E.K.K.A. and the Cannon to kill them.
Golem/Giant-Distract Giant/Golem with Cannon, and kill of everything with spells, Mini P.E.K.K.A., and Minion Horde.
Hut Spammers-Cannon on the Hut side, along with other troops/spells as needed, and keep attacking the other side.
Rocket-Go all offense, use spells to help with spammed defenses. Attack both sides so they have to spread their defenses.
Like Deck 1, this deck is composed of cards from Arena 5 and below, but the cards can be substituted in order to fit lower Arenas. It works well at all levels, but I find that it works even better in Arena 7 and up as it counters the Royal Giant with ease, and Royal Giant decks are one of the most common decks in Royal Arena.
The Hog Rider, Mini P.E.K.K.A., Goblins, Zap and Fireball are all the same as in Deck 1.
- Valkyrie- A tanky area splash troop, the Valkyrie excels at demolishing groups of support troops. Iy can also be paired with the Hog Rider or Goblins on offense. Can be replaced by the Baby Dragon.
- Spear Goblins- Normally used just liked the standard Goblins, but this is also your only anti-air troop, so if you opponent has a Baby Dragon, both Minion cards, Balloon, or the Lava Hound, you will want to save these for defense. Can be replaced by Minions, Fire Spirits, or Archers.
- Inferno Tower-Evaporates tanky troops. Use it to stop Royal Giant, P.E.K.K.A., Balloon, Hog Rider, etc. in their tracks. Can be replaced by any other defensive building.
Attacking is much the same as with deck 1, but you now have the addition of the Valkyrie as a third tank along with the Hog Rider and Mini P.E.K.K.A., and the Spear Goblins replace the Fire Spirits. If you put the Hog Rider directly behind the Valkyrie at the bridge, the Hog Rider will push the Valkyrie in front of him, and the Valkyrie will hack any small troops that your opponent places to defend to pieces while acting as a tank for the Hog Rider. The same thing can be done with Goblins instead of the Hog Rider.
Royal Giant– Drop the Inferno Tower within range of the Royal Giant after it crosses the bridge. Use the Mini P.E.K.K.A., Valkyrie, Fireball, and Zap as necessary.
Hog Rider– Inferno tower or Mini P.E.K.K.A., and Zap if he backs it with weak troops.
Golem or Giant– Use the Inferno or Mini P.E.K.K.A. to kill tank and Valkyrie to kill support.
P.E.K.K.A. Double Prince– Drop the Inferno tower in the middle and distract with Goblins, Spear Goblins, and Valkyrie. Use Zap to stop Princes’ charge.
Hut Spammers– Same as in Deck 1, but with the Inferno instead of the Cannon, and use a Valkyrie if needed.
Rocket-Same as in Deck 1.